- We are re-doubling our efforts to reach deals this week – as we will be at the table with OECTA.
- Currently, parents and their children are enduring hardship due to Ontario’s ongoing teachers’ union-caused strikes.
- We’ve demonstrated reasonableness – and we are determined to reach deals that keep kids in class.
- We owe it to parents, students, educators, school boards, and all Ontarians.
- Ontario’s students deserve the very best education system we can offer. We believe our reasonable and moderate changes, as well as our historic investments into front-line services for students, will do just that.
- We’re fighting for fair hiring practices and reasonable compensation increases for educators. That’s what parents expect of this government.