Today, Premier Doug Ford joined Vic Fedeli, Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Christine Elliott, Minister of Health, Rod Phillips, Minister of Finance and Flavio Volpe, President, Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association (APMA) launched Ontario Together, a new Ontario website that will help businesses and their employees work with the government to meet the challenges of COVID-19. This initiative will remove barriers allowing Ontario’s manufacturing sector to redeploy capacity towards the production of essential equipment like ventilators, masks and swabs.
• The Ontario Government is launching Ontario Together, a new website that will help businesses and their employees work with the province to meet the challenges of COVID-19.
• This initiative will remove barriers allowing Ontario’s manufacturing sector to redeploy capacity towards the production of essential equipment like ventilators, masks and swabs.
• Companies have actively offered to join the fight against COVID-19 and help protect the health and well-being of people across the province.
• website will allow businesses to submit their solutions and proposals for in-demand products and services, ensuring government delivery is as fast as possible.
• Ontario Together will help ensure our healthcare system and front-line workers such as doctors, nurses and health care workers, police officers, and others are equipped to protect the health and well-being of the people of Ontario.
• Ontario is home to some of the most innovative industries across Canada and around the globe. Through Ontario Together, we can hear directly from our business community on how we can solve some of the complex challenges posed by COVID-19 quickly and efficiently.
• We are looking for innovative solutions that provide the greatest benefit to the people of Ontario, your input will help us address the rapidly evolving challenges we face in communities across the province.