The Ontario Government has launched a provincial booking system and customer service desk to support COVID-19 vaccination appointment bookings at mass immunization clinics, starting with priority populations.
How to schedule a vaccination
Your options for scheduling a vaccination will depend on which of the following eligible groups you belong to and the distribution channels in your public health unit (for example, mass immunization clinics, pharmacy, primary care, site-specific clinics, mobile sites).
To book an appointment by telephone, if you still have a red and white health card, or if you require assistance with booking
- Please call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line number at 1-888-999-6488
- Or contact Toronto Public Health at 1-888-385-1910
If you require further assistance, we are here to help.
1. Online registration
2. Transportation to the vaccination sites
Please email email@example.com or contact Graham at 647-907-1980 to arrange assistance.
Walk-ins or stand-by appointments are not available. Do not go directly to a vaccination clinic without a confirmed appointment. You will not receive a vaccination without an appointment.
Current Vaccine Status
Who is eligible
- Staff, essential caregivers and any residents that have not yet received a first dose in:
- long-term care homes
- high-risk retirement homes
- First Nations elder care homes
- Alternative level of care patients in hospitals who have a confirmed admission to a long-term care home, retirement home or other congregate care home for seniors
- Health care workers identified as highest priority, followed by very high priority, in the Ministry of Health’s guidance on Health Care Worker Prioritization (PDF)
- Indigenous adults in northern remote and higher risk communities (on-reserve and urban)
- Adults ages 80 and older
- Staff, residents and caregivers in retirement homes and other congregate care settings for seniors (for example, assisted living)
- Health care workers identified as the high priority level in the Ministry of Health’s guidance on Health Care Worker Prioritization (PDF)
- Indigenous adults
- Adult recipients of chronic home care
Ontario Covid-19 HotSpots
While supplies last until March 31st, the following pharmacies located in Don Valley North are booking appointments for the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines for eligible people between the ages of 60 and 64 (at the day of vaccination or, if you will be or have been 60 to 64). You must have a valid Ontario health (OHIP) card, or other form of valid government-issued identification.
You must have an appointment to get vaccinated at a participating pharmacy.
Vincent Ke, MPP, Don Valley North
Phone: (416) 494-8778 Fax: (416) 494-0110