Maintenance and repair costs of roads and bridges place a heavy burden on our municipal partners, and that is why our Government is providing $30 million in funding to support municipalities across Ontario. Beginning today, municipalities can apply for funding to help repair or replace local roads and bridges through the 2022-23 Connecting Links program. Please join Minister Mulroney in sharing this good news and promoting this important program on social media.
- Our Government knows how important it is to maintain Ontario’s vast transportation network, and that is why we have launched the Connecting Links Program for 2022-23.
- We are delivering on our promise to build a better transportation system to keep people and goods moving across the province, while also supporting the economy and jobs.
- Maintenance and repair costs of roads and bridges place a heavy burden on our municipal partners, but we are here to support them.
- Our Government is providing $30 million in Connecting Links funding to support municipalities across Ontario.
- These roads and bridges are vital links that connect people to jobs, make it easier for people to get where they need to go and support economic growth in local communities.