Tomorrow (Wednesday January 29th) is Bell Let’s Talk Day, and our government is joining the conversation on mental health.
· On Bell Let’s Talk Day, Canadians across the country are joining in on the conversation about mental health.
· Every year, more than 1 million Ontarians experience a mental health or addictions challenge, which can have a serious impact on their quality of life, including the ability to go to school or make a living.
· Many of us have been impacted by mental health and addiction, either personally or through a colleague, family member or a friend.
· That’s why we will be showing our support for Bell Let’s Talk Day and encouraging people across the province to help end the stigma and start a conversation.
· Let’s talk about mental health. Let’s talk about how we can take action personally, locally and provincially to help those who may be struggling.
· Throughout the day we will be listening to what Ontarians have to say as we build a comprehensive and connected mental health and addictions system that makes navigating a complex system easier.
· We know we can build a system that ensures every Ontarian is supported throughout their journey towards mental wellness.